Whitney and Stephanie Put Our Team to the Photoshop Test
As a franchise PR firm, we put meticulous care into presenting press recaps to our clients. Oftentimes clients repurpose the press coverage we secure for them over social media, on their websites or send it directly to franchise prospects and shareholders. With this being said, it’s very important that we make this task easier for them. Image-editing software such as Photoshop is a reliable tool for creating sleek and professional PDFs out of every press placement.
Given our heavy emphasis on presentation, our team was excited to see Creative & Digital Account Leads Whitney Sirard and Stephanie Taylor focus their seminar on recapping press coverage in Photoshop. The APPR team enjoyed the interactive activities they organized, which included recapping television and print placements so they are visually appealing and eye-catching to our clients.
Here is a summary of their key points:
- Presentation is key when recapping press coverage
- It shows that we pay attention to detail
- Our clients are proud of the results and repurpose the publicity online
- There are many (secret) tips and tricks to be found in Photoshop
- They make any photo editing job easier, as well as more fun
- It is important the team follows a uniform system when presenting media coverage
- Whether it’s file type or photo size, our team has a line-by-line system that we follow when creating press recaps
All in all, press recaps are the perfect opportunity to showcase that we are detail-oriented, organized and dedicated to our clients’ success. Through Stephanie and Whitney’s step-by-step process, our team will continue to thrill our clients with beautiful press recaps.
Stay tuned for July’s seminar!