You may know them, have seen them on a Zoom call, or met at an industry conference. Our senior staff exemplifies the highest caliber of individuals, key leaders in designing client strategy, spearheading agency development, and mentoring our younger staff.
Let’s learn more about the powerhouse team that works tirelessly for our clients to generate impactful results:
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done? I get the most adventurous in the kitchen. I’m not a huge cook but now and then I like to find a challenging recipe for something I’ve never tried. Sometimes they don’t turn out as good as they sound but I will try anything once.
- What is your greatest strength? I am the Inbox 0 King! 👑 Having a clean and organized inbox frees up so much time and energy for me to think more creatively and focus on my main priorities for the day. A tidy inbox also helps ensure that client needs are met and no plates are dropped.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done? One fall, a friend and I decided to walk around Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. Little did we know it was 26 miles. It ended up taking us 8 hours, and we finished in the dark!
- What is your greatest strength? I’m good at reading people and anticipating their needs. Regarding client relations, I really try to put myself in their “shoes” and try to always anticipate their next question so I’m prepared.
- What makes you unique? I like big hair and I cannot lie. I even made a hair tutorial video on YouTube that I’ve shared with others in the office!
- Why did you decide to go into public relations? I’ve always loved writing, and was even a creative writing minor in college. Plus, as a media consumer, it felt like the perfect marriage of two things I’m passionate about.
- What makes you unique? I’ll go pretty far to make a client stand out. One time I made a replica of Wrigley Field using hot dogs and condiments for a Chicago restaurant’s blogger event!
- What is your greatest strength? I’m a people person at my core. I take a participative stance in managing people and projects and always stay responsive to my teams’ needs. I like to inspire others with my positive attitude, enthusiasm and creativity.
- What makes you unique? I’m a Bravo superfan. Ask me anything about the Real Housewives franchise, I’m your girl!
- What is your greatest strength? My passion for systems and processes. I live in Monday.com and love staying organized.
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve done? Can’t say I’m the biggest thrill seeker out there so the most adventurous thing I’ve ever done is probably meet up with friends I made online by myself for the first time at a concert — definitely went against everything you’re told as a kid about stranger danger.
- Why did you decide to go into public relations? I feel like the story for many PR professionals is that they just end up falling into it. For me, I had an interest in PR before even realizing it was PR. As a huge music fan, I’ve always loved paying close attention to music artists’ albums and single rollouts — all the interviews and press around it. All it took was one Google Search of me trying to figure out who the masterminds behind it all are to convince me to go into PR.
- What makes you unique? My culture and my ability to see from different perspectives.
- What is your greatest strength? Being a people person is my biggest strength! I love making new connections and building genuine relationships with everyone I meet. A tidy inbox also helps ensure that client needs are met and no plates are dropped.