What the All Points PR Team is Thankful for in 2022
Gratitude is a common theme in November. Between Thanksgiving and the approaching holiday season, many people are expressing what they’re thankful for – The All Points team included.
From personal to professional, we have a lot to give thanks for! Hear from a few of the Point People below:
- “I am thankful for my new Chicago neighborhood where I’ve had the opportunity to explore shops and festivals, join a softball league and morning swim club,” Kelsey O’Berry, Content Marketing Lead.
- “This year I am thankful that the U.S. men’s national soccer team (USMNT) qualified for the 2022 World Cup. 😤⚽️” Jonathan Bazar, Creative & Digital Account Lead.
- “This holiday season, I’m thankful for the incredible support I’ve received from colleagues and friends who have helped me through my transition into a new job in a new city,” Peyton Harvey, Public Relations Associate.
- “This year, I’m especially thankful for my two best friends from college, who moved to Chicago with me and make the city feel like home,” Alli Kimmons, Content Marketing Associate.
- “I am thankful for all of the mentors that have helped me grow professionally and personally. I would not be the designer I am today if it wasn’t for them constantly pushing me to do better,” Ben Rodrigues, Creative & Digital Associate.
- “Beyond my wonderful family and friends, I am thankful for the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative and supportive team at All Points,” Allison Sawyer, Content Marketing Associate.
- “I am thankful for opportunities that I’ve had in my life such as my education, job and ability to travel!” Freddy Drzewiecki, Creative & Digital Account Lead.
- “I am thankful for live theatre, my dog and bagels! 🎭 🐶🥯” Alana Guggenheim, Public Relations Account Lead.
- “This year, I’m thankful for all of the new relationships I built with others, whether that be with clients, media members, colleagues and friends,” Emily Cashen, Public Relations Account Lead.
- “I’m thankful for having such supportive and caring coworkers, who can be there to lift my spirits whenever I’m having a rough day,” Cole Koretos, Senior Account Lead.
- “I’m thankful for all my family and friends who push me to be the best version of myself, as well I’m thankful that they are almost all Chicago Bear fans,” Annmarie Lavorata, Public Relations Associate.