APPR Seminar: New Organizational Practices to Set Your Team Up for Success
The All Points PR team kicked off the new year with our January seminar discussing clear processes and systems to set us up for success. This topic truly excites Senior Director Bailey Hewitt and COO & Executive Vice President Lauren Izaks, who led the charge.
Both Lauren and Bailey highlighted how these organizational changes allow for more transparency across the agency. Collectively, there are many moving parts, and having easy access to information boosts our productivity and benefits our clients.
Here are the ways our agency freshened up organizational methods for the new year:
- Continuing monthly computer checks as a proactive approach to avoid major computer malfunctions
- Transitioning file storage to Dropbox Smart Sync, so the entire agency has access to files without taking up too much hard drive space
- Reviewing Monday.com dashboards for an all-encompassing view of daily tasks, deadlines and upcoming priorities
- Reporting improvements for lead ad tracking and email performance
- Maintaining “Inbox 0,” a reminder to immediately file emails away rather than storing them in your inbox
Now more than ever, technology is how we are interconnected. It’s important to take the time to familiarize your staff with both new and old procedures to ease the transition and avoid confusion. This seminar was crucial to starting the new year off on the right foot.
All Points Public Relations’ PRo Community Project: Driving Positive Change for Chicagoland Nonprofits
August 4. 2023
NIFA Q2 2023 | Beyond Four Walls: The Energy You Give and How to Capture Market Share
June 23. 2023
Revolutionizing the Workplace: How ChatGPT is Changing the Game
April 27. 2023